TRICKLET Conference Program
The conference will be organised in a highly interactive format with room for discussion initiated by statements by invited speakers and sessions with peer-reviewed papers (two parallel sessions).
Program TRICKLET Conference 2022, “Model building in empirical translation studies”, May 19-20
The full program can be found and downloaded as a PDF under this link.
- Fabio Alves (Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais)
“A relevance-theoretic account towards an empirical theory of translation”
- Michael Carl (Kent State University)
“Representation, Metarepresentation and Relevance: An Enactive Reassessment”
- Sandra Halverson (Universitetet i Agder)
“Disciplinary integration and the critical role of sociocogniton in theorizing translation”
- Haidee Kotze (Utrecht University)
“Epistemic virtues in (empirical) translation studies”
- Ekaterina Lapshinova-Koltunski (Universität des Saarlandes)
“Top-down and Bottom-Up Approaches to Modeling Translation Variation”
- Marie-Aude Lefer (UCLouvain)
“The contribution of learner translation corpora to theory development in empirical translation studies: Overview and future prospects”
- Moritz Schaeffer (Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz)
- Gert de Sutter (Ghent University)
“Is there still a role to play for corpora when translation theories turn cognitive?”
Book of Abstracts
The Book of Abstracts can be dowloaded here.